Visit the Canary Islands with a specialist guide
Staying on your island or visiting another island of the archipelago
Composed by seven main islands, the Canarian archipelago is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge. The visit to the nearby islands is aimed at both new visitors who are passionate about discovery and lovers of the Canarian charm who want to learn more and more. In fact, they constitute a harmonious whole, but each one has its particularities that are worth the journey.
Apart from the visits on the island where you stay, GuiaNatura EcoTourism offers day trips to the other islands of the archipelago that include sea transport from your island of stay, on site transport, food and our tour guide service to discover in depth, with ease and comfort.
Discover the Canarian nature and culture in:
Tours in the Canary Islands made for you
Our goal is to offer you a program of visits that suits you best in the Canary Islands, according to what you like, the time you have and your needs (transport, tour guide, food, accessibility).
- For single people or groups up to 7 people
- Larger groups upon request for an adaptation of the tours
- Different activities can be added to these tours
- This list of possibilities is not exhaustive
- They can be combined among themselves and with others not systematically listed on this web page
We adapt to your wishes!