Below is the cookies policy (hereinafter, “cookies policy” or “policy”) governing the website http://guianatura.net/en (hereinafter, “the website”), under the ownership of GUIANATURA ECOTOURISM (hereinafter, “GUIANATURA ECOTOURISM” or “we”), the commercial name of the touristic intermediation activity registered at the Canarian Government with the number I-003115.1, a company with a registered address at Calle del Campo, 18, 38680 Guía de Isora, Tenerife, Spain.
In accordance with Item 30 of REGULATION 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter the “General Data Protection Regulation” or the “GDPR”), physical persons may be linked to online identifiers provided by their devices, applications, tools and protocols, such as internet protocol addresses, session identifiers in the form of “cookies” or other identifiers, such as radio-frequency identifying tags. This can leave “fingerprints” which (when combined with unique identifiers and other data received by servers) can be used to build profiles of the physical persons and to identify them. For this reason, we have a cookies policy that complies with current legislation.
PLEASE SPEND A FEW MINUTES READING OUR COOKIES POLICY; IT WON’T TAKE LONG. IN IT WE EXPLAIN SIMPLY, CLEARLY AND TRANSPARENTLY HOW WE USE AND PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND YOUR RIGHTS. YOUR SECURITY AND THAT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE TO GUIANATURA AND WE TAKE EVERY CARE TO PROTECT THEM.
WHO DOES THIS POLICY CONCERN AND APPLY TO?
This policy applies to all users of the website (hereinafter, indiscriminately, “the user” or “the users”), whether or not they are customers of GUIANATURA ECOTOURISM, who are physical people.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We are responsible for processing your personal data:
- Full name of the company: GUIANATURA ECOTOURISM
- Registered office: Calle del Campo, 18, 38680 Guía de Isora, Tenerife, Spain
- Physical location / head office: Calle del Campo, 18, 38680 Guía de Isora, Tenerife, Spain
- Contact telephone number: (0034) 686.319.035
- Contact email address (general): firstname.lastname@example.org
DOES THE WEBSITE DELIVER COOKIES? WHAT ARE THEY?
Generally speaking, and in line with the Cookies Guide published by the Spanish Data Protection Authority (the AEPD), cookies may take various forms governed by different parameters:
Depending on the entity that administers the equipment and the domain which sends out the cookies and processes the data they gather, we can classify them as:
- First-party cookies (our own cookies): These are cookies that are sent to the user’s computer terminal from equipment or a domain administered by GUIANATURA ECOTOURISM, and which supplies the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s computer terminal from equipment or a domain not administered by GUIANATURA ECOTOURISM, but by another entity which processes the data obtained by the cookies. In cases where the cookies are installed by equipment or a domain administered by GUIANATURA ECOTOURISM, but where the information gathered by the cookies is administered by a third party, the cookies cannot be considered as GUIANATURA ECOTOURISM’s own (first-party) cookies. In these cases, GUIANATURA ECOTOURISM can contract the services of analysis and measurement companies which measure and/or analyse the browsing behaviour of users of the website, and which therefore act in the name and on behalf of GUIANATURA ECOTOURISM, by analysing the data obtained from the use of these third-party cookies, with the sole objective of improving the service offered by GUIANATURA ECOTOURISM.
Depending on the length of time the cookies remain active on the terminal (i.e. their duration), we can distinguish between:
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data whilst the User accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookie which continues to store information in the terminal equipment and allows for the data to be accessed and processed during a period of time, defined by the company responsible for the cookie and ranging from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the length of time that the data obtained by means of the cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: they are cookies that allow the User to browse through the website and use the different options or services enabled therein, such as for example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing website’s restricted areas, keeping record of the elements of a request, filing a request for registration or participation in an event, using security features during navigation, storing contents for video or audio diffusion or sharing contents through social networks.
- Customisation cookies: they are cookies that allow the User to access a service with some predefined general features based on a number of criteria on the User’s terminal equipment, such as for example, the language, the type of browser through which they access the service or the regional configuration from where they access the service, among others.
- Analytic cookies: they are cookies that allow the company responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of the Users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity on the website and to establish profiles of the Users who browse said websites, applications and web platforms, with the aim of making improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use those Users make of the service.
- Advertising cookies: they are cookies that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher, where appropriate, has included in a website, application or web platform through which the requested service is provided, on the basis of criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: they are cookies that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher, where appropriate, has included in a website, application or web platform through which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on User’s behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to establish specific profiles in order to display targeted advertisements tailored to a user’s particular profile.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE ON THE WEBSITE?
As detailed below, the cookies sent out from the website may be our own (first-party) or third-party cookies, session cookies or permanent cookies, as well as technical and analytical cookies.
The table below shows information about the specific cookies currently used or delivered by GUIANATURA ECOTOURISM’s website:
|_ZB_ADMIN_LAST_URL_||http://guianatura.net||1.||At the end of the session||HTTP Cookie|
|_ZB_STATS_VISIT||http://guianatura.net||1.||At the end of the session||HTTP Cookie|
- They are cookies for the proper functioning of the website. They include user ID, if it is the first visit, visit counter ... They are browser cookies that allow your computer to show you our website. They check the availability of network resources to find out how to make your computer see our website correctly. They disappear after you leave our website.
WHO USES THE COOKIES?
The information gathered by the cookies delivered by the website may be used by the owner of the website (own or first-party cookies), or by a third party that supplies a service to the said owner (third-party cookies).
MANAGEMENT, ACCEPTANCE AND CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES.
Technical cookies are essential to enable users to browse the website, so if they are deactivated or disabled, browsing will not be possible. In other words, these cookies are absolutely vital to enable browsing and to support the operations of GUIANATURA ECOTOURISM (whether determined by current legislation or not) and, therefore, they cannot be deactivated. Similarly, if you deactivate other types of cookies, certain functionalities offered by GUIANATURA ECOTOURISM via its website to provide a better service or to improve the quality of the service may stop working, or may not work correctly.
With regard to analytical cookies, you can withdraw your consent in relation to this policy, as you can deactivate the cookies stored on your terminal or device by adjusting the configuration of your internet browser, as explained below.
Here we provide information on how you can manage and deactivate cookies used by the website by means of the various options available on the most popular browsers:
DO YOU NEED TO CONTACT US?
If you have any issue or suggestion that you would like to bring to our attention in relation to the present policy, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at: email@example.com